Subaru's line of electronic fuel injection (EFI) engines are suited for a variety of equipment. The line EH72 V-Twin and EH72 UTV engine models are designed to reduce fuel consumption and emissions, while providing fast starts in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
• Runs on an open-loop system, which utilizes an electronic control unit (ECU)
• Sensors detect manifold pressure, ambient temperature and throttle position
• Estimated fuel economy improvements are 11 to 25%
• Both available in a 653 cc or 720 cc configuration
• Two-barrel manifold with a fuel injector for each cylinder; allows cylinder to operate independently of the other, which aids in fuel optimization