Combining the benefits of epoxy resins and polyurethanes, Master Bond Polymer System EP30D-7 offers superior strength, flexibility, abrasion resistance and toughness.
This two component epoxy is ideal for high performance bonding, sealing, coating, and encapsulating applications in the electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, optical, electro-optical and oil/chemical processing industries.
- Its lower exotherm makes it ideal for casting and potting in cross section thicknesses of over 1 in.
- Serviceable over temperature range: -100 F to above 250 F
- Cures at room temperature with minimal shrinkage
- 100% reactive
- Contains no solvents or diluents
- Electrical insulator properties
- Resists thermal cycling
- Chemical resistant
- Tensile strength over 1,600 psi
- Shore A hardness of 90
- Dielectric constant over 400 v/mil.