Boasting optimum durability, easy starts, high power and low exhaust emissions, Subaru Industrial Engines’ V-Twin cylinder series engines deliver high power and performance in a small package. The four-cycle OHV (overhead valve) gasoline engines are ideal for a variety of industrial and construction equipment.
- Features range from 18 to 25 hp
- Provides smooth torque throughout rpm range and improved breathing at high rpm
- Heavy-duty features including aluminum alloy block, cast-iron cylinder liners, a forged steel crankshaft and high loading capacity ball bearing offer durability and long life
- Full pressure lubrication system with trochoid-type oil pump and a large capacity air cleaner with dual elements enhances reliability
- Overhead valve configuration allows for ideal combustion characteristics, which not only results in more power but also increases efficiency
- Efficient combustion chamber, combined with precisely tuned intake and exhaust valve system, lowers fuel consumption and exhaust emissions
- Meets EPA Phase 2 and CARB Tier 2 requirements