SIMA has shifted its dates once again, and is now scheduled to take place November 6-10, 2022. Organizers say the postponement will provide more time to develop richer content and an improved trade show experience.
The show consists of workshops, seminars and exhibits which will provide attendees with the latest information related to the agricultural industry.
- 1,300 exhibitors/1,550 brands
- Around 210,000 professional entries, a quarter of which from abroad
- 89% of SIMA visitors typically plan to come back
- The SIMA Innovation Awards: worldwide reference for innovation
Per the event's press release announcing the new show dates, the 2022 edition will also offer:
- A meeting for innovation thanks to the “SIMA TECH” sector (a central forum for talks, workshops and networking, a Start-up village, an exhibition section bringing together all the New Technology offerings in the show, competitions such as the SIMA Innovation Awards and the SIMA Farming Awards, etc.).
- A meeting for jobs and training thanks to the “SIMA TALENT” area (visitor trail, job dating centre, etc.)
- A meeting for information with a comprehensive programme of talks, workshops and meetings which will address the major subjects that farmers are facing today and will have to address tomorrow.