Volvo Penta is launching its Stage V/Tier 4 Final certified 16-L D16 (TWD1683VE) off-road engine.
- In-line six cylinder design
- Delivers 585 kW (796 hp) of power and 3,650 Nm (2,692 lb.-ft.) peak torque at 1,900 rpm
- Designed to meet needs of customers working in range of demanding environments, such as mining, agriculture, construction, forestry and special applications
- Helps customers reduce their fuel consumption by up to 10%, when compared to the previous model.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (EATS) has been designed to use selective catalytic reduction technology only, removing the need for exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and a diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Optimized EATS design ensures high uptime and low total cost of ownership
- Dual stage turbo system delivers high performance across operational range, providing high torque at both low and high engine speeds
- Dual turbo technology and efficient combustion system aid performance at high altitudes
- Delivers same performance at an altitude of 2,500 m (8,202.1 ft.) as it does at sea level
- Produces smooth operation with low noise levels
- Includes easily accessible service points
- Extended oil service interval from 500-1,000 hours
- Complies with MSHA, CANMET, Reg 120, Reg 96 and RoHS2 requirements, as well as Stage V and Tier 4 Final emissions regulations
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Volvo Penta D16 Volvo Penta’s D16 Stage V/Tier 4F engine