Registration is live for the 2018 FTR Transportation Conference. In its 14th year, this annual conference brings together all the different aspects of the freight transportation world into one place. With over 80 of the industry’s leading speakers and panelists, and 450 attendees, the conference is the premier transportation forecasting event of the year.
FTR is excited to announce several changes to the conference.
- The conference is expanding the number of content channels from four to five.
- The conference is introducing a new educational track for attendees called Transportation 101.
- The conference is offering a new networking opportunity: Women in Transportation luncheon.
Five Content Channels
Content channels help attendees focus on the content that is most important for their businesses.
- Freightology: Sessions exploring transformative ideas in transportation
- State of Freight: Sessions exploring the relationship between the economy and freight, giving attendees a clearer view of the entire industry.
- Shippers, Brokers, & Carriers: Sessions exploring the relationship between shippers, brokers, and carriers, as well as forecasting demand and capacity.
- Truck & Trailer Equipment: Sessions exploring forecasting for new and used equipment, giving attendees a complete picture about future demand for commercial vehicles.
- Rail Equipment: Sessions exploring forecasting and current conditions, providing the most comprehensive outlook on rail car equipment in 2018.
Whether you are on track to become tomorrow's leader, or are already an experienced industry professional, these sessions will broaden your understanding of the transportation marketplace. We encourage trucking executives to utilize this opportunity to better understand rail and intermodal, and vice-versa.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The economic and regulatory factors behind the industry’s evolution
- The varied equipment types and commodities moved by each mode
- Present trends in freight transportation and a brief look at what to expect going forward
Women in Transportation Luncheon
FTR’s VP of Customer Relations, Helen Lile, will host an informal lunch on Thursday, September 13 for women in rail, equipment, shipping, and trucking. This opportunity will allow attendees the chance to connect and engage with other female leaders in the transportation industry. Lunch is included with the registration fee.