The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, announces that six companies have qualified for the Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending June 2013. The MVP recognizes companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, six companies have requalified for the MVP this quarter. The program currently includes 259 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“Through the MVP designation, companies distinguish themselves as part of a select group of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards,” says NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “We congratulate these companies for their efforts and accomplishment.”
The newest MVPs as of June 28, 2013 are:
- Knapheide Truck Equipment-Midsouth, Birmingham, AL
- Monroe Truck Equipment, Inc., Depere, WI
- Monroe Truck Equipment, Inc., Louisville, KY
- Tenco, Inc., St-Valerien-De-Milton, QC, Canada
- Truck Equipment, Inc., Des Moines, IA
- Watson & Chalin Mfg. McKinney, TX
Members that have renewed their MVP status as of June 28, 2013 are:
- Champion Bus, Inc., Imlay City, MI
- ElDorado National, Salina, KS
- Goodall Mfg. LLC, Eden Prairie, MN
- Marque, Inc., Elkhart, IN
- McCoy Miller, Elkhart, IN
- OJ Watson Co., Inc., Denver, CO
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. MVP criteria can be found at http://www.ntea.com/mvp/.