The inaugural Commercial Electric Vehicle summit will be co-located with the 2018 Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo. Advancements in battery, fuel cell and other electrification technologies for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles will be covered.
The key themes for the inaugural Commercial Electric Vehicle Summit will include:
- Product availability – showcasing the growing participation from global engine manufacturers in the medium- and heavy-duty electric vehicle market
- Fleet success stories – highlighting early electric vehicle market deployments from top fleets across weight classes and transportation sectors
- Charging infrastructure – developing scalable solutions and industry-wide standards
- Financing and incentives – securing incentives and grants, dedicated utility rates, special lane access, and other creative financing models
- Battery advancements – evolving battery technologies and performance, production capabilities, and a look at real versus perceived weight limitations
- Reliable payback estimates – understanding how to assess (and reduce) upfront versus lifetime vehicle and infrastructure costs