With the ML-18 Rexroth provides energy efficient pressure compensated load-sensing control valves. The ML-18 design was focused on reducing power consumption on new TIER 4 applications such as skid steers, small wheel loaders and material handlers.
- Reduces pressure drops up to 50% in applications requiring up to 40 gpm (151 lpm) at 4000 psi (276 bar)
- Monoblock design reduces interface restrictions between sections
- Dedicated tank coring provides highest flow section
- Backpressure valving forces flow regenerating
- Optimizes internal flow passages for optimal flow geometry, while minimizing the overall size
- Architecture enables choice of electro-hydraulic or pilot operation for spool modulation, for flexibility to meet control system of choice
- Allows addition of Rexroth M4 series sectional valves to end of mono-block for more flexibility