Wichita Clutch's AquaMaKKs air, hydraulic, or spring set actuated and water cooled clutch/brake design features copper wear plates optimized for heavy-duty continuous slip tension applications.
- Consist of a series of alternating friction discs and water jackets
- Torque is transmitted by applying axial force from the pneumatic, hydraulic, or spring set actuator
- Copper wear plates are used for heat dissipation
- Provides accurate torque control for constant tensioning
- Suited for applications in oil and gas, metal processing and forming, forestry, and marine deck machinery
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AquaMakks Water Cooled Clutch/Brake