Carlisle Brake & Friction is debuting the FutureBrake as part of the company’s hydraulic product range.
- Provides unprecedented levels of control, and enhanced levels of driver comfort in next generation off-highway vehicles
- Offers off–highway sector an enhanced brake system functionality that has long been synonymous with the on-highway industry including: Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Traction Control (TC), Hill Hold (HH), Steer by Brake (SBB) and Autonomous Vehicle Control (AVC)
- Features optional brake-by-wire functionality to simplify vehicle connectivity and deliver improved user environment
- Modular configuration simplifies vehicle system architecture and design across fleet of vehicles
- Helps reduce time and costs associated with testing and validation, resulting in increased time to market
See the FutureBrake system at Carlisle's booth #S83731 in South Hall 3 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2020.
And be sure to visit our IFPE & CONEXPO channel for more show news and product launches.