Carlisle’s QuickFill boosted master cylinder utilizes Carlisle’s patented QuickFill technology to deliver significantly more oil volume to a vehicles brake system than can be achieved by a traditional boosted master cylinder.
- Booster technology can be extended to larger and heavier vehicle classes than previously possible
- Increases in-axle wet brake running clearances, for reduced parasitic brake drag
- Reduced vehicle fuel costs
- Reduced pedal travel and pedal effort for reduced driver fatigue/ enhanced driving experience
- Brake output pressures can be increased
- Secondary braking requirements can be achieved without the need for system accumulators, generating free space in engine compartment and reducing system complexity and cost
- Available with wide range of master cylinders and boost ratios
- Enables on-vehicle performance to be specifically tailored to suit the demands of each OEM and vehicle model
See the FutureBrake system at Carlisle's booth #S83731 in South Hall 3 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2020.
And visit our IFPE & CONEXPO channel for more show news and product launches.