AxleTech is supplying a full line of heavy-duty electric powertrain systems for off-highway applications under its EPS Series.
- Engineered for material handling (14 T lift trucks to 110 T reach stackers and terminal tractors), mining, and other specialty off-highway vehicles
- Built upon company's field-proven planetary axles
- Designed with a systems engineering approach to attain highest efficiency with maximum regenerative braking
- EPS785 model performs at peak power of up to 350 kW (469.4 hp) and maximum torque of up to 3,500 Nm (2,581.5 ft.-lbs.), while operating on up to 750V
- AxleTech Electric Vehicle Systems are compatible with full battery electric vehicles (BEV), fuel cell range extender electric vehicles (FCEV), and internal combustion engine (ICE) or turbine generator range extenders (REV)