Continental has expanded its VDO RoadLog installation kit portfolio with a line of 9 Pin Green Installation Kits.
- Increases capability of VDO RoadLog ELD program to run single platform in mixed fleets with plug-n-play convenience
- Supports 2015 and newer trucks that utilize 9 Pin type II (green) Deutsch diagnostic ports, as well as pre-2015 9 Pin type I (black) Deutsch diagnostic ports
- Available as direct connection or as Y-Cable configuration that leaves open diagnostic port and cleanly installs into vehicle cab
- Models available are 9 Pin Direct Cable (P/N 3290-90101200), 9 Pin Y with Flange Cable (P/N 3290-90101300) and 9 Pin Y with Plastic Nut Cable (P/N 3290-90101400)
- VDO RoadLog combines GPS data with input from vehicle to create digital log driver can either download or print out as needed