Cole Hersee Company, the Commercial Vehicle Products division of Littelfuse, Inc., has released its FlexMod LVD, which is part of a family of configurable electronic modules that protect batteries and battery powered equipment.
- Ensures vehicles will start by controlling non-essential loads that can kill a battery
- Well suited for fleets of emergency vehicles, delivery vehicles, boats, buses or utility trucks
- Automatically shuts down non-essential loads when battery runs low
- Restores non-essential loads when battery power returns to normal levels
- Applications include idle reduction for work vehicles, NFPA 1901 Load Manager compliance for fire vehicles, combined timer/voltage shutoff for police vehicles
- Features two inputs (one analog and one digital) and two solid state outputs (one 10A, one 200mA) that can be programmed to do almost any job