IMI Precision Engineering's IMI Norgren Battery Conditioning Valve is a three-way motorized valve which proportionally distributes coolant to ensure lithium-ion batteries are operating under optimum thermal conditions.
- Helps to improve overall safety, operating conditions, and lifetime of vehicle battery
- Utilizes motorized ball valve technology and offers excellent flow characteristic with proportional diversion of coolant based on the operating conditions of the vehicle
- Low flow resistance helps to reduce or eliminate water hammer in the system, and with extremely low energy consumption of 2.5W compared to 10W of a standard solenoid valve
- Zero draw holding current preserves power and maintains compliance with emission requirements
- Electrochemically neutral, offering corrosion-resistance
- Meets several compliance standards including E1 10 R –036112, ECE-R10, compliant to Daimler DC10842, Interference immunity according to DC10614, ISO 7637-2, and is IMDS listed
- Developed specifically for commercial vehicle applications