AW-Lake introduces the EDGE Family of Flow Electronics that interface with positive displacement or turbine flow meters to provide better access, understanding and control of processes –in some cases, from a smart phone.
- Can force sensor to output frequency or analog signal output when installed on a flow meter for greater flexibility when interfacing with readout equipment or control rooms
- Modbus output adds system compatibility for more advanced operations
- Bluetooth mobile application supports innovative signal processing, allowing users to monitor and program flow meters from a smartphone that serves a hand-held display
- Mobile- and PC-based applications streamline installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- User-friendly application allows for remote correction of non-linear flow meters to keep a linear analog output with basic scaling and advanced functions
- EDGE family includes EDGE FAC-R Frequency to Analog Converter, EDGE Flow Sensor and EDGE Battery-Powered Flow Rate Transmitter