TE Connectivity has designed the ICT charging inlets specifically for the rigorous requirements of industrial and commercial vehicles, and are well suited for fast and secure charging.
- Modular and highly customizable with various design options including cable exits to the left or right side
- Capable of 10,000 mating cycles and charging at 250V AC (at 32 A) and 1,000V DC (at 200 A)
- Features larger cable sizes than what is used in the automotive market – DC 70 mm2 (0.11 in.2)/PE 25 mm2 (0.04 in.2)/AC 6 mm2 (0.01 in.2)
- Safety features include an integrated actuator for end position sensing, integrated PT1000 temperature sensors for enhanced temperature monitoring and optional protective flaps to help keep out dust and moisture
- LED charging indicator option available
- Kits and pigtail cable assemblies in 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) or 3 m (9.8 ft.) lengths are available