PaveScan MDM is sensitive to subtle changes in aggregate, mix and moisture, comparing daily samples against approved mix designs makes any deviations apparent and helps to fix any problems before the mix is deployed in the field.
- With one five-minute lab test, users can accurately reveal problems before any need for silo dumps or other costly remediation
- PaveScan MDM also turns our PaveScan RDM system into a powerful new quality control tool for asphalt density assessment
- PaveScan MDM creates a correlation between the dielectric value of the mix at different percent voids
- This correlation is used by PaveScan RDM to show accurate density variability within the asphalt mat
- This degree of process control means bridge decks and longitudinal joints can now be rolled to specification in real-time