SAE High Efficiency IC Engines Symposium (HEICE) returns in 2019, and will be held just prior to WCX World Congress Experience.
For two days, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in high-efficiency internal combustion engine technology.
The program will include interactive discussion of technologies such as:
- Impact of real-world emission standards and costs
- Light-duty engine design, enabled by hybrids
- Waste heat recovery on heavy-duty engines
- Advanced control systems
- Alternative energy
- Lower-temperature combustion
Attendees for this event include:
- OEM system and product design engineers
- Tier 1 and component suppliers
- Light-, medium-, and heavy-duty vehicle system and product design engineers
- Engineering educators