The 2019 Changsha International Construction Equipment Exhibition (CICEE) will highlight the application and development of intelligent manufacturing and internet in the field of construction machinery, and promoting technological innovation in the industry.
Exhibits cover construction machinery, mining machinery, marine engineering machinery, aerial work platforms, tunnel engineering machinery, municipal engineering equipment, logistics equipment, special vehicles and other fields. With an indoor pavilion and an outdoor pavilion, more than 1,200 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions, and 150,000 visitors from more than 100 countries and regions are expected to visit the exhibition. Thousands of new products and technologies will be introduced to the global visitors.
The exhibition will focus on the intelligent new generation of construction machinery. Nearly 30 events during the exhibition period, including the first 215,279 sq. ft. simulation competition field, will create a global high-profile construction machinery skills competition.
Conferences scheduled include:
- Global Construction Equipment Industry Leaders Dialogue
- Construction Equipment Business Summits between countries along the “Belt and Road”
- 2019 Underground Engineering Equipment Technology and Industrial Development XiangJian International Forum
- Global Aerial Work Safety and Standards Summit
- Changsha International Construction Equipment Chief Technology Officers Summit Forum (CTO Summit)
- 9th Engineering Materials Equipment Procurement Management Forum by China Association of Construction Enterprise Management
- Changsha International Construction Equipment Olympics Skills Competition