Hannay Reels, maker of hose and cable reels for OEM and aftermarket applications, is set to showcase its reels at the 2022 Work Truck Week from March 9-11 at the Indiana Convention Center.
Located in booth #1428, Hannay Reels will exhibit products to meet industry needs. Hannay reels are designed for a wide variety of applications, including pressure washing, pneumatic and hydraulic tools, welding operations and more.
- E1500 (Heavy-Duty) Series: Designed to handle tougher power-washing operations through a stiffer spool and 2.5 times thicker discs for improved high-pressure hose expansion, reinforced frame for stability, and a larger drum to better accommodate hoses with a higher bend radius.
- Manual rewind 1000 Series: Lightweight, compact reel with an e-coated frame. Features include adjustable cam-lock brake and exterior mounting holes for easy installation. Standard pressure to 3000 psi, 5000 psi available.
- Spring Rewind N700 Series: The most versatile reel for air, water, pneumatic tools and general industrial applications. Features non-sparking ratchet assembly and a declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Spring Rewind N400 Series: Spring rewind reel for oxy/fuel welding. Features include a heavy-duty spring motor, compact mounting base and various roller options to fit any welding set up.
- Portable WCR11-17-19: Rugged portable arc welding reel with carry handles, and long-wearing Delrin bearings. For use with single-conductor electrode cable or for grounding lead. Offers a quick connection to your welder.
- SGCR10-17-19: Fast automatic spring rewind grounding reel independently tested to 43 kA for 30 cycles, featuring an internal rotary device, built in cable hoop and ratchet mechanism that locks the reel.
“Our high-quality, low-maintenance reels are built to customer specs – so crews can spend more time on their jobs and less time repairing equipment,” says Jennifer Wing, marketing manager at Hannay Reels. “We’re proud to engineer more custom solutions for hose and cable management for the work truck industry than any other manufacturer across the globe.”