Gladstein, Neandross and Associates (GNA), organizers of the 2013 Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, have released the full agenda and speaker lineup for the conference taking place June 24 to 27 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Sponsored by leading OEMs, fuel suppliers and vehicle technology providers, ACT Expo is North America’s largest clean vehicle technology event dedicated to all alternative fuel types. To view the ACT Expo 2013 agenda in its entirety, click here.
ACT Expo 2013 will provide the latest updates on alternative fuels and clean vehicle technologies for all weight classes including propane, compressed natural gas (CNG), hybrid-electric, liquefied natural gas (LNG), all-electric, renewable fuels, and hydraulic-hybrids. Market trends—including innovative fueling technologies, dual-fuel options, and new vehicle and engine technologies—will be highlighted at the three day event during keynote, plenary, and breakout sessions, and displayed in the exhibit hall and ride-and-drive.
David Abney, Chief Operating Officer of UPS, a global leader of logistics and the world’s largest package delivery company, will deliver the keynote address on Wednesday, June 26. UPS expects to have the most extensive private liquefied natural gas (LNG) fleet in the U.S. by the end of 2014 with more than 800 LNG tractors, adding to its fleet of thousands of alternative fuels vehicles.
More than 125 alternative fuel and clean transportation industry leaders will share big picture trends and the future of fueling. Some of the leading voices at ACT Expo 2013 will include:
- James Burns, General Manager of LNG for Transport - Americas, Shell
- Jim Castelaz, CEO, Motiv Power Systems
- Jon Coleman, Sustainability and Technology Manager, Ford
- Dave Demers, CEO, Westport
- Marty Durbin, CEO, America’s Natural Gas Alliance
- Joe Gold, Director of Fleet Engineering, Frito-Lay
- Jim Harger, Chief Marketing Officer, Clean Energy Fuels
- Nadine Haupt, Director of Alternative Fuels, Navistar
- David Hill, Vice President of Natural Gas Economy Operations, Encana
- Craig Jacobs, Hybrid Chief Engineer, Eaton
- Ujjwal Kumar, General Manager of Turbomachinery Unconventional Solutions, GE Oil & Gas
- Peter Lehner, Executive Director, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Rick Maveus, Global Business Manager, 3M Advanced Composites
- Ed Saxman, Product Manager for Alternative Fuels, Volvo Trucks North America
- Allen Schaeffer, Executive Director, Diesel Technology Forum
- Angela Strand, Chief Marketing Officer, Smith Electric Vehicles
- Peter Torrellas, Chief Technology Officer of Infrastructure and Cities, Siemens
- David West, Chief Marketing Officer, VIA Motors
- Roy Willis, CEO, Propane Education Research Council
- Brian Wynne, President, Electric Drive Transportation Association
The 2013 ACT Expo will also provide training opportunities on alternative fuels, fleet management and procurement processes; technology and vehicle displays in the expo hall; and a ride-and-drive with the latest clean light-, medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Taking place amidst a backdrop of variable economic and geopolitical climate, persistently high oil prices, and with new factors driving fuel supply and demand, ACT Expo will attract thousands of decision-makers interested in alternative fuel vehicles and exploring advanced technology options.