Grayhill, Inc. will be exhibiting at CONEXPO to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, from March 7-11, 2017. CONEXPO is the largest construction and aggregate tradeshow in the U.S., displaying the latest off-highway machinery, engines and components, and equipment used in aggregate processing and manufacturing. Grayhill Inc., will be exhibiting in South Hall 4 Booth #S84905.
Products Grayhill will display at CONEXPO 2017 include:
- Expanded Hall Effect, Pushbutton and Joystick Products.
- New line of CANbus Keypads and Joysticks designed for ISO 13849 rated vehicles.
- New CANbus Displays (5 in., 7 in., and 10.4 in.) with updated electronics and improved display performance.
- Introduction of all-in-one Touch Encoder that seamlessly integrates the versatility of a touch display with the functionality a rotary encoder, resulting in an all-encompassing, futuristic intuitive user interface experience for the next generation of vehicle display control.
- Introduction of a new concept armrest. This innovative system features a CANbus touch display, a touch control panel with in-mold electronics technology, and demonstrates the integration of the new Touch Encoder.