Hosted by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ABASE), this four-day event is a chance for those in the industry to discuss the latest trends and innovations as well as develop professional contacts.
As listed on the website, highlights for this year's event will include:
- Networking Opportunities
- More than 1,000 Technical and Poster Presentations
- Professional Development Sessions
- Specialty Sessions, which include invited speakers, panel discussions and round-table discussions
- Technical and Cultural Tours
- Professional Development Hours/Credits
- Career Fair
This year's event will take place in Detroit, MI.