The Bendix ADB22X air disc brake for Class 6-8 commercial vehicle wheel-ends has been given next-generation improvements to increase uptime and lower operating costs.
- New adjustment mechanism is engineered for increased vibration robustness while improving running clearance between the friction and rotor
- Improves pad life and reduces residual brake drag, resulting in extended service life
- Coupled with Bendix’s long-life air disc brake (ADB) friction – the Bendix BX276 air disc brake pad – without sacrificing any performance
- BX276 includes an additional 2 mm of thickness compared with predecessor and delivers 8% increase in wearable volume
- Features lightweight design to reduce stopping distance and extend brake system life
An unexpected error occurred: Timed out after 10000ms