TB Wood's Inc.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
TB Wood's, an Altra Industrial Motion Company, is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of mechanical power transmission equipment for industrial control. Our mechanical product lines include: clutch and brake, synchronous and belted variable
TB Wood's is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of mechanical power transmission equipment for industrial control. Our mechanical product lines include: clutch and brake, synchronous and belted variable speed drives; grid, disk, jaw, gear coupling and elastomeric coupling products; sheaves and bushings. Registered trademarks include Sure-Flex®, Dura-Flex® Form-Flex®, G-Flex® and QT Bushing®.
TB Wood's products are sold through authorized distributors to end users and to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
TB Wood's offers a solution for any coupling application with several lines of high-performance couplings. Wood's lines of elastomeric, disc and gear couplings have a reputation of reliability and flexibility. Whether you choose from our Sure-Flex®, Dura-Flex®, Form-Flex®, Jaw, HD Elastomeric, or Gear couplings, you can be certain you're getting the very best of Wood's performance and quality.
* Built for durability, designed for extreme conditions
* Ideal for use with variable-speed and variable- torque applications
* No lubrication
* No maintenance
* 4-way flexing action absorbs all types of shock, vibration, misalignment and end float
TB Wood's sheaves incorporate a proven lubrication system that eliminates fretting, corrosion, freezing, and sticking. Wood's exclusive cam followers exert side wall pressure on the belt in proportion to the torque required to carry the load. As the load increases, so does the grip on the belt. Thus, constant pitch diameter and constant speed are maintained under varying torque loads.
* Recognized as "Large Sheave" experts...through 108-inch maximum capacity
* Integrated foundry and machining for superior response time on stock and made-to-order
* Value-added services, including kitting and drive selection software program
* Combine the best of both chain and belted drives
* Low noise
* Perfect for many high-speed, low-torque applications
* Hydrostatic Speed Variation (HSV®)
* 42:1 speed ratio, 250% starting torque and bidirectional operation
* Inherently explosion-proof and withstands the harshest environmental conditions
* Washdown version available
TB Wood's divested its electronics product line to Vacon on December 31, 2007. Please visit Vacon's website for further information: www.vacon.com
To contact Vacon, Inc., please call:
(877) 822-6606 or (877-Vacon06)