Stiebel Drive Technology Inc.
Greenville, SC 29615
Pump drives are gearboxes used in connection with an engine or electric motor to run multiple hydraulic pumps, compressors, generators or other rotating equipment/components. This is our sole focus and expertise and we are the global market leader in variants and sizes.
- We have been designing and manufacturing our own pump drive gearboxes since 1946.
- We control our designs (housings and gears), cut and grind our own gear sets and have full control of assembly and design variants.
- We use highest quality materials and components from top manufacturers such as SKF (bearings) and Freudenburg (seals).
- We provide 2D drawings and also 3D models for ease of integration into your CAD designing.
- We currently dominate the European market and enjoy strong growing business in North America with globally recognized OEMs in Construction, Mining, Utility, Agriculture and Aggregate, to identify a few.
- We can support OEMs with inventory out of our Greenville, SC warehouse for JIT deliveries.
- We are an extremely streamlined organization, making us very capable of designing a more custom unit for your particular application(s) if required.
We bring decades of intimate application experience from machines designs all over the world in multiple markets spaces. We offer this experience and knowledge to our customers at the early stages of their design phase and through production release.