Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has introduced an LPG version of its MT-45 chassis.
- Offers leading engine performance, powerful weight capacity and impressive fuel economy
- Features a GM 6.0L V8 engine offering 308 hp (229.7 kW) and 367 lbs.-ft. (497.6 Nm) at 4,400 rpm
- Liquid propane injection system with 48-gal. (182 L), 16 in. (406.4 mm) x 75 in. (1,905 mm), right-hand-mounted propane tank
- GVWR of up to 15,200 lbs.
- Allison 1000HS automatic transmission with park pawl
- MT-45 comes standard with 50-degree wheel cut and 19.5-in. tires