Stored Energy Solutions' (SES) iNTELLIDRIVE System is a parallel mechanical-over-hydraulic design drivetrain system that can be mounted on new or current fleet vehicles.
- Low-complexity system
- Requires little modification to existing vehicle’s standard factory configuration
- Uses industry-standard hydraulic components with many years of proven durability, reducing system cost and increasing system reliability
- Hydraulic boost technology uses energy captured during stopping cycles to provide a boost to the vehicle during the acceleration cycle
- Well suited for commercial vehicles with a high stop-start frequency such as refuse trucks or urban transportation vehicles
- Hydraulic boost technology provides reduced torque requirements on the brakes during deceleration and reduces high engine loads during acceleration – significantly increasing brake life and fuel consumption efficiency