C&U Americas LLC, the North American subsidiary of the C&U Group, offers Spherical Roller Bearings for use in various applications.
- Precision made to highest quality standards
- Offers high load carrying capability
- Features misalignment up to 1.5 degrees and good speed performance
- Outer ring raceway is superfinished, continuous spherical surface
- Includes two superfinished inner ring raceways that are inclined at angle to bearing axis and two rows of barrel-shaped rollers that closely match raceway profiles
- Capable of handling combination of radial loads and moderate axial loads together, as well as heavy radial loads and impact loads
- Available with variety of design features such as pressed steel cages, one-piece machined brass cages, cylindrical bore or tapered bore options, and outer ring lubrication grooves