Regal Beloit Corporation announces the introduction of its patented Time Saving axial groove (TSAG) in the inner ring bore on the Sealmaster Unitized Spherical Roller Bearing (USRB).
- Allows users to easily remove and reuse the shafting with minimal cleanup
- Helps make bearing removal easier
- Patented* design eliminates interference with the burr created by the setscrew by utilizing axial grooves at setscrew locations that run the length of the inner ring
- Axial groove provides clearance from the burr created when setscrews are properly torqued to lock bearing to the shaft, and extends entire length of inner ring for removal in either direction
- Reduces damage to shaft compared to other methods of removing the bearing
- Available on all collar mounted setscrew locking Sealmaster USRBs
*Patents granted in U.S. (until 2033), Canada and Sweden. Patent applications are pending in China, Germany and Mexico.