Hernon Manufacturing announces the debut of Fusionbond 372, the toughest structural adhesive on the market.
- Highly thixotropic two-component, room temperature cure methacrylate adhesive system
- Specially formulated to bond many diverse substrates and offer chemical resistance
- Resistant to fatigue and impact
- Maintains ability to fill gaps
- Offers shear strength not found in other adhesives
- Withstood 50 Joules during impact testing
- Tests to ASTM D1002 have demonstrated shear strengths of over 5,000 psi on abraded steel and up to 3,660 psi on abraded aluminum
- ASTM D4501 standard tests have show strengths up to 1,340 psi on epoxyglass, while standard PVC failed before the adhesive at 2,520 psi
- Bonds various hard-to-bond substrates including phenolics, polycarbonate and blends, polyurethanes ABS, and PVC
- Can be used to bond other substrates, some of which include steel, stainless steel, styrenics and titanium.
- Halogen/chlorine free – unlike any other structural adhesive!
- Fast and/or slow curing options available
- Bonds to most substrates including composites, wood, metals, plastic, glass, ceramics, fiberglass and more
- Resistant to many chemicals including kerosene, hydrocarbon oil, mineral spirits, and ethylene glycol
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Fusionbond 372