SPIROL announces the expansion of its Solid Pin Product Line to include the Series BP100 Press-N-Lok Pin.
- Designed to permanently retain two plastic components to each other
- Opposing raised barbs on each end that are angled backwards opposite the direction of insertion
- Plastic backfills into the area around the barbs as pin is being inserted, resulting in maximum resistance to axial force providing a secure, tamper-resistant assembly
- Manufactured from lightweight, lead-free, corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Assembly time is quicker (in two steps) and requires lower assembly equipment costs compared to screws and adhesives
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SPIROL BP100 Press-N-Lok Pin