Hallite Seals Americas Inc. introduces the 714 high-pressure compact double acting piston seal.
- Features material technology and key design enhancements to meet critical performance needs for medium- to heavy-duty industrial applications
- Includes reinforced, heat stabilized, thermoplastic sealing face with a precision no-gap step-cut joint for easier installation and passage over ports
- Well suited for use on double acting telescopic cylinders
- Rugged extrusion-resistant design is capable of performing in high pressure off-highway applications with considerable extrusion gap
- Profiled nitrile rubber energizer responds quickly to pressure changes, providing excellent sealing characteristics under a wide range of pressure conditions
- Offers concentrated and tangent contact patch under the sealing face for improved dynamic sealing ability
- Available in inch and metric ranges