Pressure Systems International (P.S.I.) completed 2014 with record sales worldwide of its automatic tire inflation system (ATIS) for commercial vehicles. Annual sales for the company worldwide exceeded forecast by 19% and resulted in a 27% year-over-year increase.
The Meritor Automatic Tire Inflation System (MTIS) by P.S.I. continues to be the most popular ATIS product for commercial vehicles in North America. Worldwide sales continue to break records as P.S.I. finished 2014 marketing its tire inflation system in 44 countries exporting to China, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia.
“P.S.I. continued to grow and expand in 2014 with the help of our partner Meritor and contributions from all our employees,” comments Tim Musgrave, President and CEO. “The record number of awards handed out this year recognize those contributions.”
Steve Ottemann, Vice President of Operations, echoes Musgrave’s comments. “The success we have at P.S.I. only comes from the hard work and dedication of each and everyone here. We successfully manage our growth maintaining quality, on-time delivery and excellent customer service because of continuous improvement ideas generated and adopted throughout the company.”
During 2014 year-end celebrations, 14 employees were recognized for their contributions with P.S.I. annual awards:
- P.S.I. was founded on four Cornerstone Coins “Attitude is Everything,” “Dare to Soar,” “Never Give Up” and “Whatever it Takes.” Each year employees who demonstrate, in their work or in their personal lives, one or more of these principles are recognized. In 2014, six employees were honored. Additionally, Dwayne Robinson received the Carl Tapp Award which is set aside for the employee who has been able to overcome significant adversity by believing in these principles.
- Thinking Outside the Box award: James Laverty was honored with this first time award
- Salesperson of the Year: Dub Shepard, SE Director of Sales and Distribution
- Co-Employees, Mike Niemeyer and Kathy Cueller, received the prestigious President’s Award
- Three employees received Excellence in Leadership awards, seven received the Team Achievement awards, four were given Special Awards and four were recognized as Rising Stars.
- Three employees who have been with the company since its beginning received special recognition with the inaugural Twenty-Year Service Award. They were Kevin Hennig, Vice President of Technical Services; Dub Shepard, S.E. Director of Sales & Distribution; and Frank Sonzala, Executive Vice President.