Meritor Inc. announces availability of an expanded suite of ProTec solutions scalable for light, medium and heavy tactical wheeled vehicles and armored personnel carriers.
- Based on specific requirements for payload, performance and protection
- Weight-efficient line of products
- Offers solutions for virtually any tactical or armored wheeled vehicle application
- Can specify complete drivetrain solution centered on ProTec High Mobility Independent Suspensions (HMIS) and beam axles
- Able to be combined with Meritor drivelines and transfer cases, or choice of individual ProTec axle and suspension components
- Weight-efficient HMIS is built for applications requiring GAWR from 9,000-29,000 lbs. (4,082.3-13,154.2 kg)
- All-wheel drive beam axles deliver reliability, payload capability and ground clearance for demanding environments from 8,000 to 29,000 lbs. (3628.7-13,154.2 kg)