Omni Powertrain Technologies introduces an electrified drive developed for driven axle applications with commercial vehicles, terminal tractors, and railcar movers.
- Features Omni’s F12L gearbox coupled with its tandem Magelec M27D motors
- Gear ratios available with the F12L are 1:1, 2:1, 2.97:1 and 3.94:1
- Gearbox is rated for maximum input torque of 1,200 Nm (885.07 ft.-lb.) and a maximum input speed of 7,500 rpm
- M27D motor is a high voltage axial flux design capable of 192 kW (257.48 hp) continuous power at 600V and peak intermittent torque at 1,160 Nm (855.57 ft.-lb.)
- Motor is cooled with a water-ethylene glycol mix and conforms to international standard IEC 60034
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Omni Powertrain Technologies Electric Drive