**NOTE: Originally scheduled for April, the event has been postponed until September 2020.**
Organized by Clemson University, the Global Tire Industry Conference will provide attendees an opportunity to learn about the latest tire technologies, regulations and challenges facing the industry.
Over 25 industry leaders will be presenting on a variety of topics, including current and future federal regulations as well as vehicle safety and fuel efficiency.
Presentations topics have included:
- Retail Market Insights - Want & Needs in the Retail Tire Market
- New Technology - Manufacturing, Design, & Development
- Tire Industry Outlook - Forecasts and Trends
- Materials - Traditional and Non-Traditional
- Environmental - Efficiency & Sustainability