Titan International is expanding its Extreme Flotation lineup to include the world’s largest super single tire setup currently available for MFWD tractors — the Goodyear OPTITRAC LSW1100/35R32 and LSW1250/35R46.
- Offers an approximate 25% improvement to footprint compared to standard dual setup, thereby reducing soil compaction and improving yield
- Reduces field disturbance, while providing better ride quality
- Improves ability to work in wet field conditions that would otherwise be inaccessible
- Designed with Low Sidewall Technology (LSW), featuring larger rim diameter and shorter sidewall as compared to standard tires
- LSW design dampens sidewall recoil that often causes road lope and power hop — issues that can slow down transport, and inhibits planting and tillage operations
- LSW provides the ability to carry same weight load as comparable standard tires, but at 40% lower inflation pressures