Yokohama Off-Highway Tires has released its Yokohama RR42 IND-4 steel-belted radial in the 480/95R25 size which is built for the new class of straddle carriers that are increasing container handling efficiency.
- Capable of loads up to 37,500 lbs. (17,000 kg) at 15 mph (24.1 kph) and rated for speeds up to 21.7 mph (35 kph)
- Features carefully positioned, deep circumferential grooves that minimize vibration and reduce tread wear
- Even after 80% of the compound has been worn, the grooves remain, maximizing tire life and performance
- Between the circumferential grooves, smaller grooves dissipate heat, which allows the tire to operate at higher speeds
- Multi-layered, steel-belted construction enhances heat dissipation and traction
- Extra-sturdy hexagonal bead adds strength and stability