Michelin's X One XDA Energy wide single drive tire uses an innovative belt design and advanced compounds to increase fuel efficiency.
- Uses Infini-Coil technology, more than a quarter-of-a-mile of steel cord wrapped circumferentially around the tire's crown
- Infini-Coil reduces casing growth and stabilizes the contact patch, reducing irregular wear.
- Matrix siping provides traction on dry and slippery surfaces; sipes lock together for the stability normally associated with solid tread blocks
- Available in size 445/50R22.5 coast-to-coast, will replace the Michelin X One XDA tire.
- Four-year U.S. Dept. of Energy study released in 2009 showed wide single tires increased vehicle fuel economy by 6 to 10%
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about X One XDA Energy tire