Mitas VF 710/70R42 CFO HC 3000 is the latest combine harvester tire from Mitas using Very High Flexion (VF) technology.
- Among the main advantages over standard tires are the higher maximum load capacity and lower inflation pressure during cyclic field operation
- Boasts 26% less inflation pressure during cyclic field operation in comparison with the same size combine standard tire, resulting in significantly less soil compaction
- Narrower section width brings additional advantage to farmers who need increased mobility
- Features ‘B’ speed category, allowing speeds of up to 31 mph
- Capable of carrying loads of up to 31,550 lbs. (9 mph cyclic)
- Able to maintain constant tire pressure at any speed
- Highly flexible sidewall allows for an extended footprint that can compete in many respects with rubber tracks