ITT Interconnect Solutions, a manufacturer and supplier of connectors, interconnects, and cable assemblies, has expanded its 3D modeling site, which provides a resource for design engineers to quickly and easily test different connector solutions in prototype designs. Trinity MKJ Series miniature circular connectors are now available on the modeling web site.
- 71% lighter and up to 52% smaller than equivalent military standard environmental interconnects
- Coupling mechanisms include threaded, breakaway or bayonet
- Available with ITT’s proprietary Pogo Pin sprung contact technology
- Comes with either aluminium alloy or corrosion-resistant steel shells and backnuts
- MKJ0 connector works for applications where space and weight are a design parameter
- MKJ1 connectors cope with harsh shock and vibration environments
- MKJ4 interconnects feature quick push/pull mating and unmating for fast breakaway disconnection