ERNI has expanded its robust, high-current BLUEcontact Solutions PowerElement Series to include combined flexible/massive press-fit and purely massive press-fit technologies.
- Delivers superior torque support and optimal power transmission
- High-power wire-to-board connectors with press-fit terminations provide a gas-tight interface to the PCB, eliminating the need for high temperature soldering and its negative effects on the PCB substrate
- Features operating temperature range from -40 to 135 C
- Well suited for vehicle electrical systems, power distribution assemblies, buss-bars, and hybrid applications demanding high power solutions and reliable components
- Combined flexible and massive press-fit versions available in M5, M6, M8 and M10 with a rating up to 290A per power element at 20 C
- Purely massive press-fit terminal versions are available in M3, M4, M5, M6, M8 and M10, with a current carrying capacity of 10A per pin (6 to 36)
- Various versions are available with a massive press-fit zone including: with male thread and full pin population, with female thread and full pin population, with female thread and two rows pin population, and many more