Binder-USA introduces the Harsh Environment Connector (HEC) as part of the Series 696 product line.
- Durably designed to endure extreme environmental conditions
- IP68/IP69K rating provides ability to withstand high pressure and high temperature wash downs?
- Features resistance to UV, acidic rain, saline mist, ozone and other pollutants in the air
- Well suited for the industrial and agricultural industries
- Contact arrangement is a hybrid 4x signal and 3+PE power configuration with removable crimp contacts
- At eight contacts, maximum rated voltage is 400V for power and 60V for signal
- Rated current is 3A for signal contacts and 25A for power contacts
- Standard wire gauge for signal contacts is 26 to 16 AWG, and for power contacts standard wire gauge is 16 to 14 AWG
- Three-point bayonet locking provides safe and secure, fast locking while a robust key prevents any wrong connection
- UL and VDE approved for easier implementation to new and existing applications
- Male and female field-attachable plugs and panel mount receptacles are currently available
- Protection caps are provided as an option to protect unmated connectors
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Series 696 Harsh Environment Connector