Superior Signals, Inc. (SSI) has introduced a line of LED worklights specifically designed for cold climates which are available in two versions, the SYLED3030HS-FL and the SYLED4545HS-FL.
- Temperature control will increase light output, wattage, and current draw to achieve optimal performances and extend product life in low temperature environments
- Suited for wide variety of applications such as construction machinery, forklifts, mining machinery, farm and other heavy equipment
- SYLED3030HS-FL worklight features four LEDs, 1,800 lumens, 32W max output, and is 2.77 in. (70 mm) long
- SYLED4545HS-FL worklight is the heavy-duty version with 16 LEDs, 4,800 lumens, 94W max output, and a larger 4.41 in. (112 mm) length
- Both lights are reverse polarity protected and are IP67, IP69K, CE, RoHS, and EMC certified
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Superior Signals SYLED3030HS-FL and SYLED4545HS-FL Cold Weather LED Worklights