The 48541 FlexMod Electronic Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer from Cole Hersee monitors both battery voltage and ignition status, shutting down non-critical loads when the cutoff voltage is reached, or at the set time after the ignition is turned off.
- Simultaneous time and voltage sensing protects starting, even when vehicle is running "in deficit"
- Well suited for use in emergency vehicles
- Provides double protection by shutting down auxiliary loads after vehicle engine is turned off, or if either the cutoff voltage or time limit is reached
- Senses 12V or 24V systems
- Compact design
- Waterproof, dustproof and vibration-proof due to IP67 sealing
- Battery will not be drained if battery voltage gets low before timer has run out
- 10A rating means it can handle many loads directly or drive a relay or solenoid for higher amperages