Kussmaul Electronics' Auto Charge 2000 PLC dual battery bank charger is replacing the original AC2000.
- Parasitic Load Compensation (PLC) technology is fully customizable to the needs of each vehicle, solving a common problem with parasitic loads
- Prolongs battery life even further by utilizing three-step charging algorithm with ability to shift absorption stage and put charger into float mode
- User inputs parasitic load draw into charger and once desired battery current is reached, charger will switch over to float mode
- Allowing charger to go into float mode more often prolongs battery life and prevents battery boil over
- Includes 3 amp battery saver on a separate circuit that can be turned on or off, allowing a small load to be charged separately