The BMZ Group develops large-scale lithium-ion batteries for vehicles like buses, forklifts, cranes, sweepers, commercial vehicles in harbors and airports, e-taxis, industrial trucks, and e-boats.
- Quick-charging capabilities
- Long service life of up to 20 years
- Economical alternative to maintenance-intensive lead-acid batteries
- Modular battery systems with 24 to 48 volts that can be connected in parallel and cascaded up to 800 volts
- High-quality installed automotive cells withstand 4,000 charging cycle
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Lithium-Ion Batteries for E-Mobility Applications